Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post 006

AHHH!!!! tomoro need to work again.... boring... i wan to see my baby Khris... but have to wait til end of the week cos her classmates n her going to sentosa to set up games for the international students. i can my baby again. But its even better cos her time entended till 8 instead of 5 pm. wow, its 3hours more. hehehe...

Maybe later i wan go jogging n excersice. wanna look gd in my uniform. But don worry baby. i only love u k? mucks....

Baby khris, to prove my love n loyaty to u, im going to say it here n let the whole knows ur my ONLY one. im not like other guys who say they r loyal but two timing behind gal's back. I, Lionel Chick S8643354B, therefore hereby sayin that he only love his Baby gal Khristina(AKA lil mangkok, hehe..)

I love u and ONLY u. hehehe... Mucks baby gal...