Friday, January 1, 2010

Post 001

A brand new year is nothing to me but hey, Happy New year 2010 guys! Better make ur new year resolutions and fulfill it...

Hmmm... yesterday my army frens n i went to marina bay to countdown.. but its the smae old thingy... All the ah nei(bangalah) were there shouting like as thou they are the spotlight but i couldnt careless so, ok back to my topic. after the 8mins of skyworks, we headed down to bras basah mac to tawn till we took the first train. Im so dead beat by 4plus... But at 2plus morning, i recieved message from my baby sayin tht my female fren chatted with her. And starts to say bout me.. I mean, there are so many guys out there. Go n choose them la. I already told u im NOT interested in u since a year ago. Pls stop interferin my life. Thanks. I don wan to put ur name in my blog. But one more time, im gonna tell the whole world who u r. im really not interested in u. I had made a choice by choosing my present gf and we are doing great.

Tomoro baby plan to go sentosa with her cousin in the morning and hopefully i can wake up. Haha.. ok, bye bye. im gonna go bathe n have an early rest.