Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post 002

I donno why i keep feeling so empty and its like my energy has been drained... i feel so diff... maybe bcos i used to work alot den suddenly stay at home like very weird like that. i play my ps3 also the feeling so sian... i rather go work n pass time... But.... thats also a but... for today im feeling better cos im meetin baby at vivo... finally im out of the house... Haha... but.... tomoro will be another boring day... den on the monday, my heart will start to thump thump louder n louder.. I will be going a new organisation family.... Its will be my first company for a brand new year... Im stil wondering wad to wear.. hmmm....

im so hungry nw but im damn lazy to eat... waiting for my food to be serve. after eatin den i will be going out... But i must go bathe first...